Here it is... and I have cleared the decks a little since last week, but there's a whole lot of experimenting going on.
So the main thing you can see is lots of tags... I've been taking a leaf out of the book of the wonderful Lynne over at Adorn, who does lots of staining with tea and coffee with the most beautiful results, and that's what I've been up to - just to see. It took me back to a school project from more than 30 years ago!
Overall the coffee gives less interesting results than the tea(s), I think. We'll see how I feel once I've got some stamping on them.
One set of results I'm absolutely delighted with is the seam binding though... these range from coffee to tea to a winter fruit tea. Still quite wet here...
... and now nearly dry (and by flash light, I'm afraid). Gorgeous, I think, and I'm looking forward to putting them into action.
Then there are some steps towards catching up with some of the Funkie Junkie's 12 Tags of Christmas (I'm so behind, but hope to be back later today with a step in the right direction - yup, done now!).
Also in the background here, there's a leftover Permanent Ghost, and my skull mask on an old book page which I've used in a few projects recently.
Great having it on an old book page if you're stamping rather than blending, as it gives a really thin layer so that the stamp can lie as flat as possible, and so get closer to the edge of whatever you're masking - tissue paper might be even better... another experiment to try!
Wouldn't work for blending, probably, as it would just crease up unless you were very careful.
Here's my little £1 alphabet I'm always talking about, sitting on top of the £6 one I hardly use - though it's vital if I want capital letters, and it is beautiful. It pleases me just having it there!
Now that I'm better at stamping in a straight line, I could probably make more use of it - lots more experimenting to be done, then.
And finally, I clearly needed some greens! Some wrinkle-free distress backgrounds and a little "watercolour" stamping experiment all using Distress Stains.
We'll see if they go any further...
Thanks so much for stopping by; it's always great to have some company. I think I managed nearly three-quarters of the desks last week; still haven't completed a full house, but I'm trying!! See you soon...
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson